- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Turning cookies off:
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, but you should be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Types of cookies:
Cookies can be defined as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functional cookies. The majority of the cookies that we use are classed as 'strictly necessary cookies'.
None of these cookies store any personally identifiable information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
1. We use a cookie to remember that we have shown you the cookie information bar that appears at the bottom of our site. If you disallow this cookie, then this information bar will show on every page that you visit.
2. We use a temporary session cookie to verify the anti-spam verification image used on our contact and callback forms.
A session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after your browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect any information from your computer.
We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
No personally identifiable information is obtained, stored or passed to Google by allowing these cookies.